The frequently asked questions by Parents.
1. What is the timing of the School?
- pre nursery & LKG – 8.50am to 12.30pm
- UKG to Class 10 – 8.50am to 3.40pm
2. What is the age group for different sections of the school?
- Pre kg – 3 to 4 years
- LKG – 4 to 5 years
- Ukg – 5 to 6 years
- Class: 1 – 6 to 7 years
3. Is lateral entry allowed in the School?
Yes, we allow the lateral entry. Further need to contact Front Desk.
4. What are the transportation facilities provided by the School?
- We have well body built buses to pick and drop the children, We offer transportation for all the group of children.
6. What are the arrangements for ensuring child protection and safety?
We have implemented ‘Child Protection Policy’ at BGSWS. There are Vigilance female guards . We have done criminal background verification of teaching and non-teaching staff. Children has all Female staf
7.When are applications accepted?
Applications are accepted in the ideal time to apply is November to February. We encourage students to apply as early as possible as space in each class and it will be limited.
8. How can I pay my application fee or school fees?
School offers several methods of payment. Demand Draft, NEFT (Mobile banking or Net banking).
9. What are BGS world School’s school fees?
School fees vary depending on a student’s Class level.
If you further have any more queries about our school, please contact us.